Sabado, Pebrero 2, 2013

KNOW ME KNOW ME NOW





GETTING TO KNOW ME



                  Hi to everyone out there! This is my first time to make a blog and I'm glad that I became successful doing this. This time, I will share little information about myself to know me more.

                 I am a creature of God, living in this wonderful planet called earth. "Land of the Morning" or Philippines where I belong and part of the Philippines where I presently live. 17 years of existence and a first year college student who is taking up the course of Mass Communication Technology. I am friendly to those people who want to be my friend. I have no concern if someone is insecure about me or because of all the people around me.

                 I'm letting God to make them realize that I'm worth living with full of love and contentment, love your enemies as what God said.

                 Thank you for reading my short information about me. I am not that kind of mysterious maybe.

                 You can know me more by visiting my Facebook account http://www.facebook.com/mariel.dincol

PS: Feedback or any suggestions are highly appreciated for  
       more improvement of my blog.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento