Linggo, Pebrero 3, 2013










MY FAVORITE MOVIE






                       We people used to watch movie for us to relax our mind and body. It may relate also in our lives whatever our situation is. It can touch our heart; it may frighten us or whatever genres of movie that can express our emotions. Movies may also be an instrument for us to learn because somehow, movies can communicate us through sending the real message after we watch it.


                       But as we keep on watching movies, we tend to choose our favorite movie that you really appreciate art the most. As I keep on thinking if what is the best movie that I ever watched, it’s so hard to choose but I think it was the “Despicable Me”. Even if I watch it many times, for me, I won’t fed up on that movie because it still makes me carried away on the things that made me laugh.


                       “Despicable Me” is all about a relationship between a father and daughter which the father had a very strong personality even his heart that melt by his three adopted daughter. He adopts them because of his bad plan where the three sisters didn't know and the reason why their lives are in danger. But at the end their father saved them and realized how much he love his adopted daughters.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento